Legion Limbus Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legion Limbus Linkshell

Legion is an Limbus Linkshell based on the Quetzalcoatl Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Linkshell Event Times

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xzerper
Admin

Linkshell Event Times Empty
PostSubject: Linkshell Event Times   Linkshell Event Times Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:28 pm

LS times: Limbus Events only

FRI and MON

FRI: Gather 8:00 P.M EST Gather - Leave: 8:30 P.M EST.

This allows us to enter earlier on MON at the right time, as to not delay people of whom has jobs, or school to be late on sleeping among a few things.

MON: 9:00 P.M Gather - Leave 9:30 P.M EST

If you are not in Port by the time we leave Port Jeuno, you will not obtained Points allowed to you that day, nor be allowed to attend that days' Limbus Raid.

You are given 5min extension if I am told ahead of time that you'll be late. (This only includes Not being online, or at Dynamis and it about to end. Must send me a message before gathering time to notify me of your status.)

If you are not in Sea by then, we kill flower, obtain Key item and enter without you. I believe in a strict leadership when doing Raids, this keeps the LS in top shape and not slacking. We can have lots of fun, but lets do it our Best at the same time.

Tuesday & Thursday: 7 p.m Gather time, 7:30 Start Events.

Salvage: We are currently full on our Salvage group currently. Please speak with Chimira later for information reguarding this event.

You are required to know the LS times, and to come when it happens, please. I will notify you however, that I will not send tells to LS members as to ask them to come. If you do not come, you do not come. If you do not know times, that is your loss.

I will periodically /sea all 'namehere' to see if you're online. If you attempt to go Invis online status, or act as if you're afk and I can prove you were not afk, and do not wish to attend limbus, do not expect to stay in the LS. Limbus takes priority over HNM/Events.

If you do not want to do Limbus/farm for 60k/week to do Limbus, you do not belong in a Limbus LS. RL matters are perfectly understandable as to why you can not go/be online. I must be told beforehand, if you're not online I will consider RL came up.

If you want to come, you will come, if you want gear/points you will know the times and be on time. Sorry for the Trouble.
Back to top Go down
https://legionffxi.rpg-board.net

Linkshell Event Times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Limbus Linkshell :: Limbus Information Center :: Rules - Simply Put-
Jump to: