Legion Limbus Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legion Limbus Linkshell

Legion is an Limbus Linkshell based on the Quetzalcoatl Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Rules and Guidelines.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xzerper
Admin

Basic Rules and Guidelines. Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules and Guidelines.   Basic Rules and Guidelines. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:07 pm

Hello. My name is Xzerper of the Quetzalcoatl Server, welcome to Legion!

As a Member of this LS, you agree to the below terms and rules of regulations, and most of all to have fun.

Endgame Events of Legion:
Limbus(Legion)
-NEW!!!: Sea Farming/Jailers/Ix'Aerns TUES and THURS-Rules pertaining to this are yet in question.

First and Foremost Requirements:
Requirements:

IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR JOIN AND WE LATER FIND OUT YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE REMOVED/DECLINED AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED FURTHER ACCESS INTO THE LINKSHELL.

- You must have 2+ Lv. 75 jobs.
- You must have excellent play time
- You must be flexible job wise(no complaints about going to events on a certain job) and time wise.
- You MUST have your jobs well merited, and equipped at ALL times, reguardless of situation.
This means being able to swap quickly without running to storage, and having ML City unlocked.
- Appropriate subjobs leveled(rdm/drk, pld/nin, whm/smn, etc.)
- You must have experience with doing endgame(Preferred), minimally: Dynamis is a good training event for Limbus.
- You must have Sea.
- You must be willing to drop what you are doing to attend Limbus Events if you're online. Exceptions may apply.
- You must wear the Legion pearl any time you are doing Events with this LS.

PLEASE SEE APPLICATION TEMPLATE IN THIS FORUM SECTION (but feel free to add any additional info that would help us in the decision-making process)

You will not get a reply for your application for less then 3 Days after it has been posted. I let my LS members decide if we need you, or if we do not. I may make accept as to certain players of whom I have heard good Deeds about, or of jobs the LS requires.

Also, note this and note it well. This LS does not, nor does it care to put up with anyone's childish antics such as MPK or leeching. Just because you're a job I "need" to successfully finish Limbus zones, does not mean I am obligated to keep you. Fair warning to troublemakers only.

If you wish to see the desired members we are currently Seeking, please review the Recruitment Status Section.

As with a good LS comes requirements as well to make the LS's performance at its best. Decent gear, and Merits are a requirement grouped with skill on your jobs.

In order to properly work together and cooperate well with each other, this requires that players know, and get along with each other, if you wish can not do this, this is not the Linkshell for you.

We will be doing Bahamut V2(when Able), Jailers, Limbus, we run with a Dynamis Group early in the day, as well as a Sky LS off-side of Legion.

Event Times:
Legion is a Endgame based LS of mostly Night time players. Events will usually take place at 7:00 P.M up till 12:00 midnight is possible.

Limbus Times are: MON 9 P.M EST Gather time - 9:20 Leave Port.
TUES 8 P.M EST Gather time - 8:20 Leave Port.

Sea/Jailers/Aerns: This is currently only done upon request of the linkshell, so times may vary. Will not take place on the same days that Limbus takes place.

General Rules:

1. No over excessive vulgar language. Stress can be a symptom of Endgame activities, so it can be tolerated to an extent. If asked to stop, you will comply. Failure to do so will be immediate removal of your pearl. Such actions can put stress, and make other members uncomfortable about being with the LS, and in the LS.

2. No harassment of LS members, and outside players. Joking is fine, but Racism, and other sorts of this act will not be tolerated. You will not be warned. LS will be removed till Leaders discuss this issue, or rather it is enough to have you permanently removed from the LS.

3. Respect the linkshell. When you equip the "Legion" pearl on your character, I, and my fellow LS mates are putting our trust into you to not slander the name. You respect your linkshell and fellow members and we will respect you back. If you are found tarnishing the name of Legion. You will be removed with, or without warning. This is not acceptable.

Helping one another:

As a LS you are expected to help other members within reason depending on the situation. If you are not busy, why not help each other for the better benifit of the LS and it's members. ^^

Attending events (Limbus & Sea) is Mandatory if you're Online. This LS's events are priority over HNM. Dynamis is Excluded.

Exceptions are Dynamis LSs and others authorized by myself. If you have a question, please do not hesitate to ask, PM me or email me at: xzerper@yahoo.com

This is the basics of Legion's Rules and regulations.
Back to top Go down
https://legionffxi.rpg-board.net

Basic Rules and Guidelines.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Limbus Linkshell :: Limbus Information Center :: Rules - Simply Put-
Jump to: